A great day at Fox Valley Technical College
Some more information:
There is HUGE job demand in a number of critical transportation career fields. You can get the training you need in state-of-the-art facilities at Fox Valley Technical College, then take advantage of upcoming job fairs to connect with numerous area employers. And thanks to special grant funding, you have even more options to complete your training and get into the workforce quicker.
Visit FVTC.edu for more info
1) My hometown is Denmark, WI but before that I lived in a trailer park in Kellnersville and a farm in Algoma. I'm as smalltown as it gets and yes I know what a lane party is and I've been cow tipping...don't judge
2) My very first guitar was a cheap star shaped Peavy guitar from The Guitar Cellar in Green Bay. I was 10 and already metal!
3) I've played in many bands since the age of 14 and through out high school would play at the old Concert Cafe in Green Bay with my punk rock band No Distinction. Then a few more times with the band Inner Seal I had while in college in Madison. It was my next band LD.fifty that actually gained a bit of popularity but that didn't last either. So since I'm a failed rock star I'm in radio. Lucky you!
4) Oh and I have a tramp stamp style tattoo of LD.fifty's logo....again no judging.
5) Speaking of tattoos I have 9 of them and have sat in the chair 11 times. I'm addicted and I want to be covered but that process stopped when I had kids. Tat's are expensive
6) I've been engaged three times and married once. I'm a lover not a fighter.
7) I have two college degrees both of them in media. I have a degree in Television and Radio Broadcasting plus a Digital Media degree.
8) My first major concert was White Zombie with The Todies and Supersuckers at the Brown County Arena in 1995.
9) I used to be very big into drugs especially PCP/Angel Dust but have been hard core drug free (that includes painkillers) since 2005. It would be longer but I slipped a few times.
10) I lost my virginity at the age of 14. There's nothing to do in Denmark.....once again don't judge
Tuesdays 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wednesdays 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursdays 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Fridays 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm