WOODWARD RADIO GROUP
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
No purchase necessary. Some contests and/or sweepstakes may have separate or additional contest rules that will be posted online through the website of the participating radio station.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to play, unless otherwise noted.
2. Employees of Woodward Communications and participating sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each not eligible.
3. Any individual who wins a single prize or cumulative prizes with Woodward Radio Group radio stations throughout a calendar year equal to or exceeding a value of $600.00 may receive a 1099-Misc. Income Form for federal and state taxes. Any/all federal, state and local taxes associated with a prize/s are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. An individual may win once per 30 days per Woodward Radio Group radio station. An individual cannot win the same prize more than once in a calendar year.
5. Winner may be required to sign a waiver releasing Woodward Communications and its participating sponsors from any liability in conjunction with their winning.
6. The decision of the judge/s is final.
7. No cash substitution, alternate prize or transfer of prize permitted.
8. Odds of winning depend upon number of entries and/or qualifiers.
9. Woodward Radio Group is not responsible for busy signals, problems/failures related to any contestant's phone or internet services, misdialed, lost, late, stolen or misdirected entries.
10. Winners agree to allow the use of his/her name, voice, and/or likeness for publicity purposes without compensation.
11. Anything other than tickets or coupons (things that can be mailed in normal envelope at normal stamp pricing) must be picked up in person (bring I.D.) at Woodward Radio at 2800 E. College Avenue in Appleton, during normal business hours, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm within 30 days of winning.
12. Ownership of unclaimed prizes outside the 30 day pick-up window will revert back to the radio station.
13. Any individual participating in a Woodward Radio Group station contest is responsible for the knowledge and acceptance of the contest’s conditions and terms.